Plastic Involute Precision Injection Plastic Transmission Worm Helical Gear


All content on this page is from the Internet and is only provided as a reference for product selection. Our products are replacement parts and not original spare parts. We are not the holder of the original trademarks mentioned in the content. Our replacement parts are designed to perfectly adapt to the original spare parts. If you need to purchase original spare parts, please contact the original factory or supplier directly.

Plastic Involute Precision Injection Plastic Transmission Worm Helical Gear

The Plastic Involute Precision Injection Plastic Transmission Worm Helical Gear is widely used in various applications such as motors, electric cars, motorcycles, machinery, marine equipment, toys, agricultural machinery, and cars. It features a hardened tooth surface for durability and is an external gear.

Product Description:

– Product Name: Plastic parts
– Material: ABS, PC, PP, PS, POM, PMMA, PBT, PVC, PA6, PA66, PA66+30%GF, PTFE, PC+ABS, TPE, etc.
– Surface Finish: Color painting, Texture, Silk-printing, Vacuum coating, rubber coating, etc.
– Cavity Variety: One-stop solution, Multi-cavity mold, Family plastic mold, Hot runner plastic mold
– Quality Control: ISO/TS16949:2002 and ISO14001:2004 system
– Business Scope: Mold and parts designing and making, Parts machining, Injection molding, CNC prototype manufacturing
– Mold Processing: CNC EDM machine processing then assembly and trial
– Color: Red, blue, green, yellow, all pantone colors and RAL colors

Product Show:

Factory Workshop:



1. Are you a manufacturing factory?
Yes, we are located in Qingdao, China. You are welcome to visit our factory.

2. Can I get a free sample?
If we have the product in stock, a free sample will be available. For new developing parts, there may be a mold or tool fee.

3. What is your lead time?
The lead time for molds is 8-15 days, while production time depends on the products and is normally 15-30 days.

4. What is your payment term?
For tooling or mold, we require a 100% deposit. For bulk orders, a 30% deposit is required, with the remaining 70% due before shipping.

5. How can I contact you for a quotation?
Feel free to reach out to us 24/7. We are available for any inquiries you may have.

At EVER-POWER GROUP, we not only offer Plastic Involute Precision Injection Plastic Transmission Worm Helical Gears, but also a wide range of plastic gears used in various industries. Our product lineup includes Plastic Spur Gears, Plastic Helical Gears, Plastic Worm Gears, Plastic Bevel Gears, Plastic Pinion Gears, Plastic Nylon Gears, Plastic Transmission Gears, Plastic Sprocket Gears, Plastic Wheel Gears, Plastic Injection Gears, Plastic Ring Gears, Plastic Rack Gears, and more. We pride ourselves on providing high-quality products, competitive prices, and excellent customer service. Whether you need standard products or customizations based on your drawings or samples, we are here to meet your needs. Contact us today to discover the advantages of our products and experience our top-notch service.


1. Can I customize the plastic gears according to my specific requirements?

Yes, we offer customization services based on your drawings or samples. Simply provide us with the necessary information, and our team will work closely with you to meet your exact specifications.

2. What materials are available for the plastic gears?

We can manufacture plastic gears using various materials such as ABS, PC, PP, PS, POM, PMMA, PBT, PVC, PA6, PA66, PA66+30%GF, PTFE, PC+ABS, TPE, and more. Please let us know your material preferences, and we will recommend the most suitable option for your application.

3. How do I install and maintain the plastic gears?

Installation of plastic gears is typically straightforward and may vary depending on the specific application. We recommend following the guidelines provided by your equipment manufacturer. For maintenance, regular inspection and cleaning are recommended to ensure optimal performance and longevity.

4. What advantages do plastic gears offer compared to metal gears?

Plastic gears have several advantages over metal gears. They are lightweight, corrosion-resistant, quieter in operation, and can be more cost-effective to produce. Additionally, plastic gears offer flexibility in design, allowing for intricate shapes and customization options.

5. How can I replace a worn or damaged plastic gear?

To replace a worn or damaged plastic gear, you will need to remove the old gear and install the new one in its place. The specific steps may vary depending on the equipment or machinery involved. It is recommended to refer to the manufacturer’s instructions or seek professional assistance if needed.